Join us on our Journey Down Under!

We're an American family living in Australia, where everything seems a little bit turned-upside-down.


Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Deals on a Dime Around Perth

I love checking my emails in the morning to see what kind of deals I may find in my inbox.  Here are some of the latest that I have purchased.  Buying these deals has been a great way for our family to save money... especially when eating out!

Our Deal Voucher:

Swirk is an online tutoring progam for kids from Kindy- Year 10.  I plan to use it during the school holidays to keep my kid's brains working.  Just $19 for 3 months, which is a huge savings!  I checked out the website, and it looks great! Click here to get this deal too!

I get emails from Our Deal regularly, that way I don't miss a deal.  Click here to get started.

Living Social Voucher:
Snapfish Digital Photo Book for only $15! This is one of the larger books, and includes 20 pages. You do need to pay shipping, but that's just an extra $4.95 within Australia.  Click here to get this deal too!

Grill'd Burgers Joondalup:
I received a voucher in my letterbox yesterday for 2 for 1 Burger or Salad at Grill'd.  Valid until 23 December.  We're going for sure!

Scoopon:
At-Home Cake Pop Maker, Delivered
I've been really into Cake Pops lately, so I bought myself one of these fabulous cake pop makers.  They are so easy to make.  Click here to get yours for a great price from Scoopon.

Groupon:
I've purchased some really great deals from Groupon lately including hair treatments, restarant deals, and even a trip to Bangkok!  Click here to see what Groupon has on today!

No comments: