Join us on our Journey Down Under!

We're an American family living in Australia, where everything seems a little bit turned-upside-down.


Monday, April 21, 2014

The many uses of Younique Moodstruck Minerals Pigment Powder

I know about the 3D Fiber Lashes, now what can you tell me about
Younique Pigments?


The pigments are naturally based minerals, and come in over 30 colors (see website for more):


They are 100% natural, chemical-free, mineral-based, free of talc, oils, preservative, perfumes, synthetic dyes, and parabens.



And besides eye shadow, look at some of the creative ways you can use the pigments:

Mix a small amount with Rose Water for perfect eye liner in every color.

Use a flat iron to set the colors in your hair.


Mix with your favorite lip balm for endless lip gloss  color choices.


Younique Pigments are a tremendous value, especially with all these uses!  Please check out my website to purchase your favorite today!  Or better yet, host a virtual party and earn several pigments FREE!



















2 comments:

Hill said...

I would like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site. I am hoping the same high-grade website post from you in the upcoming as well. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get my own site now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings quickly. Your write up is a good example of it.


24x7direct

Chizbeth said...

Hello, thank you so much for the awesome article. I was stuck on how to communicate the value of the pigments I market to customers but your article totally changed that. Can I use your content? I will link your article or reference you when I do.