- are they using their manners?
- are they playing nicely?
- are others being nice to them?
- are they washing their hands?
- are they hot? or cold?
- did I dress them right today?
- and the BIGGEE... are they eating what I pack them for lunch?
SWIRLED UP SOUR APPLE:
- Wash a granny smith apple.
- Place apple on the Pampered Chef Apple Slicer Corer.
- Cut apple.
- Put in a ziploc.
- Squirt lemon or lime juice in the center of the apple (keeps apple from browning and it tastes great).
- Pack in lunch.
I love how the simplest things can impress a child, while at the same time, they can be so unimpressed with the things we put such great effort into. Forest Gump said it best with, "keep it simple stupid!"
Now pull out those apple, corer, slicers and start impressing your kids the simple way! I hadn't used my "apple machine" in ages because it was shoved deep in the cupboard somewhere. Now it sits on the counter and I use it everyday.
Let me know if you try it, and better yet, if your kids LOVE it!