Join us on our Journey Down Under!

We're an American family living in Australia, where everything seems a little bit turned-upside-down.


Sunday, April 13, 2014

Why I became a Younique Presenter


On April 1, I became the 231st Younique presenter in Australia.  
That puts me in the very exclusive 999 Triple Digits Club!  

At present, you can join Younique as a presenter in USA, Australia, and Canada with the company launching in New Zealand and the UK in the coming weeks!

You may be asking yourself, "Why did you sign up to be a presenter?" 
Well, let me tell you why...

I love Younique 3D mascara.

The right eye is wearing 3D mascara.

I wanted free make up.  

Seriously, that is why.  Then I saw this:


and this:


and I knew I didn't want to miss out!

Then I thought about those people that signed on with Mary Kay, Avon, Tupperware, etc. from the very beginning and I wanted to be one of those people!

So after a few easy clicks, I signed on and waited for all this kind of stuff to come in the mail:


Now, while I'm having fun with my daily Facebook fix, I post a few Younique photos, connect with friends I haven't talked to in a while to tell them about Younique, and promote my business through virtual parties.  It's a blast!  

Click here to find out more about becoming a Younique Presenter, and Join my Team!

I even have my own website given to me when I signed up.  Click here to check it out.  

Like my Facebook page where you'll find information, updates, contests and deals!

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Comment below or pm me on Facebook!

There's so much more I could show you and tell you about Younique, but I want to save some for future blog posts! 

Be Younique!

If you found some good stuff here, please consider sharing.  Because...



Follow Me!

















No comments: