Join us on our Journey Down Under!

We're an American family living in Australia, where everything seems a little bit turned-upside-down.


Sunday, November 21, 2010

22 Minutes to spare!

I am failing miserably on my promise to post vacation photos.  Not only that, but on this whole blog venture.  I long to get back into some sort of schedule again.  One where I get the older kids off to school, get a few things done around the house, put the baby down for a nap, pour a fresh cup of coffee, and sit down and write. 

The problem I am having since vacation is first: having the husband home due to shoulder surgery, and second: the baby is on some sort of quest to break the world's record for the fussiest kid ever.  I can't figure out if it's an earache, teething, tiredness, or hunger.  You'd think between my ability to look in ears, and his ability to sign, that we could figure this out!  Anyhow, that's my excuse...

So here I am with 22 minutes to spare before we need to leave for Sunday evening church.  Not enough time to post my vacation photos, but just enough time to post my excuses and to let you know I will be back! 

Off to church.  Boy that time went fast! 

~Alisha

No comments: