Join us on our Journey Down Under!

We're an American family living in Australia, where everything seems a little bit turned-upside-down.


Thursday, October 21, 2010

Itty Bitty Knitted Hats

Not a lot of time to post today, but thought I would post some pictures of a couple of  "itty bitty knitted hats". 

Here is a little daisy flower hat I knitted for my baby if it were a girl. 
Since I had a boy, I gave it to my newest niece when she was born.

It was the sweetest little hat, and I had a really hard time parting with it.





Here's a little hat my mom knitted.  I love the sweet little rosebuds. 



I owe my interest in knitting to my Mom and my Grandma Norma.  I must have been born with the "gene" because I have been interested in sewing, knitting, and all other crafts ever since I can remember.  I have always been really good at making things with my hands. 

My hope to is to knit a little pumpkin hat in the next couple of days for Hagen to wear this fall.  I'd better get started!

~A

No comments: