Join us on our Journey Down Under!

We're an American family living in Australia, where everything seems a little bit turned-upside-down.


Friday, September 24, 2010

What's Your Weakness?

What's your weakness?  I actually have a few of them, but I will disclose just one at a time here on my blog so I have things left to write about before my 365 day journey ends...

I have mentioned before how Costco is not my favorite place.  That subject definitely deserves an entire blog post all on it's own, (note to self: bring camera to Costco) but I will give you just one of the reasons why today.  Look what I have staring me in the face every time I open the fridge:



My husband loves to buy that enormous tub of cookie dough. You know the one!  I am embarrassed to say that sometimes we eat the entire bucket before even baking a single cookie.  Although the message, "do not consume raw" is clearly labeled on the lid, we cannot help ourselves.  We use it as an ice cream topping, or straight off the spoon.  Disgusting, I know!

So, what's your weakness?

TGIF!
~A

No comments: