Join us on our Journey Down Under!

We're an American family living in Australia, where everything seems a little bit turned-upside-down.


Monday, September 27, 2010

One Month Down!

Yesterday marked the one month anniversary of my personal blogging challenge*.  Wow, who knew it would be so difficult to find the time each day to type out my thoughts!  I now know that blogging on the weekends is virtually impossible, but oh the material my family gives me to write about! 

Looking back at this past month, here is my brief, five bullet point reflection:
  • Hagen likes to make dirty diapers when we least expect it. 
  • Everest is trying to find his "self control" at school.
  • McKinley's social life keeps us all running.
  • Mark says the funniest things without even knowing it.
  • I need to face my fear of cooking.
Thank you all for visiting my blog and commenting.  It keeps me motivated to know someone is actually reading it.  Now on to my second month!

~A

* for those of you who may have missed my personal challenge, you can read about it here:
http://ohsevenheaven.blogspot.com/2010/08/voices-in-my-head.html

No comments: