Mini golf is a fabulous activity for families because anyone from age 2 and up can play... and win! The wacky holes with twists, turns, slopes and obstacles put everyone on an even playing field. Athletic ability is not necessary, but rather a competitive spirit and sense of humor. So grab the family for a leisurely fun day out and check out one of the Top Ten Mini Golf Courses in Perth.
Bullsbrook, Swan Valley, Wanneroo & Hillarys-
1. The Maze Family Fun Park- your admission price into the fun park includes a round of mini golf. (adult $33, child $24). Enjoy 9 holes of fun for the whole family! This 9 hole course twists and turns around the shaded garden setting. Located in Bullsbrook.
2. Oasis Adventure Putt- this mini golf course is located in the serene Swan Valley. A unique 18 hole course that is is fashioned like traditional golf course holes, just scaled down to miniature size. There are bunkers, water hazards, and streams amongst beautiful, manicured gardens. Open 7 days a week until 4:30 pm.
3. Wanneroo Botanical Gardens Mini Golf- located at 25 Drovers Place in Wanneroo. Allow 1.5 hours to meander this mini golf course that allows you to see all 5 acres of the botanical gardens. You will marvel at the wide variety of plants and trees including palms, deciduous, and evergreen. Stop off at Leapfrogs Cafe located on site for hot breakfast, lunches, wood fired pizzas.
4. Scary Putt at The Great Escape- get ready for a crazy round of mini golf at Scary Putt! Make your away around 18 interactive holes of spooky pranks. The best part about this course is its casual atmosphere and tremendous value. Located within The Great Escape at Hillary's Boat Harbour, a round of miniature golf here is included with any all day access entry fee of only $21.90. Open daily from 10 am -5pm.
South of Perth:
5. Triassic Fun Park- step into the Glow in the Dark Dinosaur Age for a round of mini golf at Triassic Fun Park located in Canning Vale. Triassic Fun Park is a family Entertainment Centre catering to all ages, 0 to adult. Mini golf is an additional $7.50. Entry fees range from $8.50-$14.50 depending on age. Under 12 months is free!
6. Murdoch Pines- located at 24 Baker Court in North Lake is this challenging 18 hole mini golf course layout. Open daily from 9am-7pm. Just $7 for children and $10 for ages 13 and over.
7. King Carnival Adventure Golf- situated on the scenic Mandurah Estuary. This is a custom built course with beautiful landscaping and lots of mounds and variations. Open daily from 10am-5pm. Prices are $13 for adults, $11 for children, or a family pass for $37.50.
8. Mini Golf at Abingdon- play mini golf amongst the mini models. There are 4 acres of gardens to wander through... the perfect place for a miniature golf course. Just $2 per player (in addition to entry fee) to play this 12 hole course. Open daily 9:30-4:30. Closed Wednesday except school holidays.
One hour North of Perth:
9. Caladenia Mini Golf- an 18 hole mini golf course in a "country oasis" located at 108 Caladenia Road, Gingin West. After your round of family friendly mini golf, feast on a traditional home cooked meal in the open air cafe while viewing the alpacas, mini ponies, and sheep. Open 9am-5pm daily, closed Tuesdays.
South West Region:
10. South West Holiday- If you are heading on a South West Holiday, here are a handfull of miniature golf course locations to consider:
Bridgetown, Busselton, Dunsborough, and Margaret River.