Join us on our Journey Down Under!

We're an American family living in Australia, where everything seems a little bit turned-upside-down.


Saturday, September 18, 2010

Apple Seed Maternity & Baby Boutique

I stumbled upon the greatest maternity and baby boutique online.   Apple Seed's stuff was so adorable, I would almost want to be pregnant again just to wear it!  I mean, where was this stuff just last year when I had my baby?  It's where style meets comfort as far as maternity wear.  No more frumpy ruffles and bows...  This selection of maternity wear resembles what SJP would probably wear if her character were expecting.  Apple Seed has a unique selection of tops, career, jeans, and even intimates. 

http://www.appleseedboutique.com/

Olian Daely Maternity and Nursing TopOlian Dolly Maternity DressOlian Deana Maternity and Nursing TopNOM Lainey Maternity WrapMaternal America Dark Wash Bootleg Maternity JeansOlian Buttonfront Maternity Suit Jacket - Perfect Match to Olian Dress Pants and Work Skirts!


One of the best things about this site is an 8 part video series on making your maternity wardrobe work for nine months.  The series includes choosing basic pieces, accessorizing, and changing your wardrobe for the seasons.  You've got to check it out! http://www.appleseedboutique.com/apsemavi.html

Having had my little one already, I was especially interested in searching the baby products Apple Seed has to offer.  They carry some of my favorite products like Bugaboo, Petunia Pickle Bottom, and Trumpette socks.  They even carry a whole line of organic skincare products for Mom and Baby.

Trumpette Ballerina SocksPetunia Pickle Bottom "Springtime in Surrey" Glazed Boxy Backpack

This diaper bag for Dad termed the "Diaper Dude" was my absolute favorite! 
Diaper Dude Black Dragon BagDiaper Dude Grey with Orange Zipper

After searching the site, I wasn't quite sure what I wanted for me, or for my expecting Mommy-to-be friends, so I was happy to see that they have gift certificates available too!

http://www.appleseedboutique.com/

No comments: